2010 Tennessee Code
Title 30 - Administration of Estates
Chapter 1 - Executors and Administrators
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 30-1-101 - Letters testamentary or of administration required.
- 30-1-102 - Jurisdiction to grant letters.
- 30-1-103 - Nonresident decedents Granting letters of administration.
- 30-1-104 - Service of process upon nonresident representative.
- 30-1-105 - Recording of letters Validity of certified copy.
- 30-1-106 - Preference in granting of letters.
- 30-1-107 - Appeal from grant of letters.
- 30-1-108 - Administrator pendente lite.
- 30-1-109 - Administrator ad litem.
- 30-1-110 - Time within which administration may be granted.
- 30-1-111 - Oath of representative.
- 30-1-112 - Resignation of representative.
- 30-1-113 - Estate turned over to new administrator Inventory.
- 30-1-114 - Transfer of administration to new county.
- 30-1-115 - Administrator with will annexed Powers and authority.
- 30-1-116 - Appointment of nonresident personal representative.
- 30-1-117 - Petition and documents required to be filed with application for letters.
- 30-1-118 - 30-1-149. [Reserved.]
- 30-1-150 - Title definitions.
- 30-1-151 - Procedure for removal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.