2010 Tennessee Code
Title 3 - Legislature
Chapter 17 - Tennessee Charitable Gaming Implementation Law
- 3-17-101 - Short title.
- 3-17-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 3-17-103 - Annual events Application Organizational requirements and restrictions Proceeds Omnibus list of qualifying applicants Submission of financial accounting.
- 3-17-104 - Annual event application Requirements.
- 3-17-105 - Omnibus list.
- 3-17-106 - Financial accounting Requirements.
- 3-17-107 - Public records Release of information.
- 3-17-108 - Recordkeeping.
- 3-17-109 - Restrictions on purchase of tickets, shares, chances, or similar records Restrictions on prizes and awards.
- 3-17-110 - Name of organization on ticket, share, chance or similar record Method of payment of prizes and awards Limitations on prices and awards.
- 3-17-111 - Disqualification.
- 3-17-112 - Preemption.
- 3-17-113 - Compliance Penalties Hearings Investigations.
- 3-17-114 - Criminal background checks.
- 3-17-115 - Rules and regulations by secretary of state.
- 3-17-116 - Rules and regulations by the claims commission.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.