2010 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies And Special Proceedings
Chapter 5 - Arbitration
Part 3 - Uniform Arbitration Act
29-5-319 - Appeal.
(a) An appeal may be taken from:
(1) An order denying an application to compel arbitration made under § 29-5-303;
(2) An order granting an application to stay arbitration made under § 29-5-303(b);
(3) An order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;
(4) An order modifying or correcting an award;
(5) An order vacating an award without directing a re-hearing; and
(6) A judgment or decree entered pursuant to the provisions of this part.
(b) The appeal shall be taken in the manner and to the same extent as from orders or judgments in a civil action.
[Acts 1983, ch. 462, § 19.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.