2010 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies And Special Proceedings
Chapter 5 - Arbitration
Part 3 - Uniform Arbitration Act
- 29-5-301 - Short title “Court” defined.
- 29-5-302 - Agreements to submit to arbitration Jurisdiction.
- 29-5-303 - Order for arbitration Stay of arbitration proceeding Effect of other proceedings involving issues subject to arbitration.
- 29-5-304 - Appointment of arbitrators.
- 29-5-305 - Exercise of arbitrators' powers.
- 29-5-306 - Conduct of hearings.
- 29-5-307 - Right to representation by attorney.
- 29-5-308 - Subpoenas Depositions Fees.
- 29-5-309 - Award.
- 29-5-310 - Modification of award.
- 29-5-311 - Expenses and fees.
- 29-5-312 - Confirmation of award.
- 29-5-313 - Vacation of award.
- 29-5-314 - Grounds and procedure for modification of award.
- 29-5-315 - Entry and enforcement of judgment Costs.
- 29-5-316 - Contents of judgment roll.
- 29-5-317 - Application to be by motion Notice Service.
- 29-5-318 - Venue of initial application.
- 29-5-319 - Appeal.
- 29-5-320 - Construction of part.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.