2010 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies And Special Proceedings
Chapter 38 - Drug Dealer Liability Act
- 29-38-101 - Short title.
- 29-38-102 - Purpose.
- 29-38-103 - Legislative findings.
- 29-38-104 - Chapter definitions.
- 29-38-105 - Liability for participation in the illegal drug market Exception for law enforcement in official investigations.
- 29-38-106 - Persons allowed to bring an action for damages Persons against whom damages may be sought What damages may be sought.
- 29-38-107 - Actions by individual drug users Actions against distributors What damages may be sought.
- 29-38-108 - Third-party payment on behalf of an insured prohibited.
- 29-38-109 - Target communities for different offense levels.
- 29-38-110 - Joinder.
- 29-38-111 - Comparative fault.
- 29-38-112 - Right of action for contribution.
- 29-38-113 - Burden of proof Estoppel of persons convicted under drug laws to deny participation in illegal drug market Lack of criminal drug conviction no bar to action.
- 29-38-114 - Ex parte prejudgment attachment order Exemption of property from process Forfeiture.
- 29-38-115 - Limitation of actions.
- 29-38-116 - Representation by prosecuting attorney Motion for stay of action during drug investigation or prosecution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.