2010 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies And Special Proceedings
Chapter 34 - Torts
Part 3 - Silica Claims Priorities Act
- 29-34-301 - Short title.
- 29-34-302 - Legislative findings Purpose.
- 29-34-303 - Part definitions.
- 29-34-304 - Prima facie showing of impairment or disease required Compliance with standards in determining impairment Exhumation.
- 29-34-305 - Report of supporting evidence making out prima facie case Dismissal without prejudice on the basis of minimum prima facie Move to reinstate case Effect of court's findings and decision on prima facie showing Jury as trier of fact.
- 29-34-306 - Limitations Consolidation.
- 29-34-307 - Claims against premises owner Presumptions.
- 29-34-308 - Claims arising in Tennessee Severance of actions Venue.
- 29-34-309 - Application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.