2010 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies And Special Proceedings
Chapter 26 - Medical Malpractice
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 29-26-101 - 29-26-114. [Repealed.]
- 29-26-115 - Claimant's burden in malpractice action Expert testimony Presumption of negligence Jury instructions.
- 29-26-116 - Statute of limitations Counterclaim for damages.
- 29-26-117 - Plaintiff's demand for specific sum inadmissible during trial.
- 29-26-118 - Proving inadequacy of consent.
- 29-26-119 - Damages.
- 29-26-120 - Attorneys' fees.
- 29-26-121 - Claim for medical malpractice Notice Evidence of compliance Limitations Copies of medical records.
- 29-26-122 - Filing of certificate of good faith.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.