2010 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies And Special Proceedings
Chapter 20 - Governmental Tort Liability
Part 4 - Funding and Insurance
- 29-20-401 - Creation of reserve or special fund Pooling agreements with other governmental entities Election to self-insurer.
- 29-20-402 - Authority to levy tax.
- 29-20-403 - Liability insurance authorized Compensation for injury Limits Limits of liability for self-insuring entities.
- 29-20-404 - Waiver of immunity or liability limits Liabilities arising under federal law.
- 29-20-405 - Construction of liability insurance policy not in compliance with law.
- 29-20-406 - Liability insurance for employees and sheriffs authorized.
- 29-20-407 - Authorization for purchase of insurance without bidding.
- 29-20-408 - Catastrophic injuries fund commission created.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.