2010 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies And Special Proceedings
Chapter 20 - Governmental Tort Liability
Part 2 - Removal of Immunity
- 29-20-201 - General rule of immunity from suit Exception.
- 29-20-202 - Removal of immunity for injury from negligent operation of motor vehicles Exceptions.
- 29-20-203 - Removal of immunity for injury from unsafe streets and highways Notice required.
- 29-20-204 - Removal of immunity for injury from dangerous structures Exception Notice required.
- 29-20-205 - Removal of immunity for injury caused by negligent act or omission of employees Exceptions Immunity for year 2000 computer calculation errors.
- 29-20-206 - Construction of chapter as to liability Effect of removal of immunity.
- 29-20-207 - Liability for injury arising out of the provision of emergency services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.