2010 Tennessee Code
Title 29 - Remedies And Special Proceedings
Chapter 20 - Governmental Tort Liability
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 29-20-101 - Title.
- 29-20-102 - Chapter definitions. [Amendment effective until December 31, 2011. See the Compiler's Notes.]
- 29-20-103 - Application of chapter.
- 29-20-104 - Applicability of other laws.
- 29-20-105 - Inverse condemnation not affected.
- 29-20-106 - Workers' compensation not affected.
- 29-20-107 - Definition of government employee for tort liability purposes. [Amendment effective until July 1, 2018. See the Compiler's Notes.]
- 29-20-108 - Immunity of emergency communications district boards Exception.
- 29-20-109 - Immunity of local education agency employees from asbestos-related liability.
- 29-20-110 - Annual report.
- 29-20-111 - No employee liability for attempts to maintain order in judicial proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.