2010 Tennessee Code
Title 28 - Limitation Of Actions
Chapter 3 - Limitation of Actions Other than Real
Part 1 - Miscellaneous Limitations
- 28-3-101 - Scope of chapter.
- 28-3-102 - Actions against personal representative.
- 28-3-103 - Slander actions.
- 28-3-104 - Personal tort actions.
- 28-3-105 - Property tort actions Statutory liabilities.
- 28-3-106 - Recovery of gambling losses.
- 28-3-107 - Actions for usury.
- 28-3-108 - Actions against sureties of collecting officer.
- 28-3-109 - Rent Official misconduct Contracts not otherwise covered Title insurance Demand notes.
- 28-3-110 - Actions on public officers' and fiduciary bonds Actions not otherwise covered.
- 28-3-111 - Open accounts of merchants.
- 28-3-112 - Mutual accounts between persons not merchants.
- 28-3-113 - Municipal bonds.
- 28-3-114 - Actions for faulty surveying Limitation of action.
- 28-3-115 - Attaching or executing against art work.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.