2010 Tennessee Code
Title 28 - Limitation Of Actions
Chapter 2 - Limitation of Real Actions
- 28-2-101 - Adverse possession State conveyance.
- 28-2-102 - Action barred after seven years.
- 28-2-103 - Seven-year period runs from time right accrued Extent of possession.
- 28-2-104 - Application to school lands.
- 28-2-105 - Adverse possession Assurance of title.
- 28-2-106 - Possession against persons under disability.
- 28-2-107 - Rights under other laws preserved.
- 28-2-108 - Subordinate possession not adverse.
- 28-2-109 - Presumption of ownership from payment of taxes.
- 28-2-110 - Action barred by nonpayment of taxes.
- 28-2-111 - Period of validity of liens Extension.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.