2010 Tennessee Code
Title 26 - Execution
Chapter 6 - Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
- 26-6-101 - Citation.
- 26-6-102 - Construction for uniformity.
- 26-6-103 - “Foreign judgment” defined.
- 26-6-104 - Effect and treatment of authenticated foreign judgment.
- 26-6-105 - Service of process Enforcement proceeding delayed.
- 26-6-106 - Appeal or stay of judgment.
- 26-6-107 - Creditor's right to bring enforcement action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.