2010 Tennessee Code
Title 24 - Evidence And Witnesses
Chapter 9 - Depositions
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 24-9-101 - Deponents exempt from subpoena to trial but subject to subpoena to deposition Award of fees and expenses if court grants motion to quash.
- 24-9-102 - General sessions cases.
- 24-9-103 - [Repealed.]
- 24-9-104 - Commissions to take depositions.
- 24-9-105 - 24-9-134. [Repealed.]
- 24-9-135 - Persons before whom depositions to be taken.
- 24-9-136 - Persons before whom depositions not to be taken Disclosure of prohibited relationship Video recording by lawyer or lawyer's agent Election to void deposition.
- 24-9-137 - Person forbidden to take deposition pursuant to § 24-9-136 not to record or transcribe any hearing concerning action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.