2010 Tennessee Code
Title 24 - Evidence And Witnesses
Chapter 1 - Witnesses and Privileged Communications
Part 2 - Privileged Communications
- 24-1-201 - Husband and wife.
- 24-1-202 - Transactions with mentally incompetent party.
- 24-1-203 - Transactions with decedent or ward Dead man's statute.
- 24-1-204 - Communications during crisis intervention.
- 24-1-205 - [Repealed.]
- 24-1-206 - Clergy Communications confidential Waiver Misdemeanor offense.
- 24-1-207 - Communications between psychiatrist and patient.
- 24-1-208 - Persons gathering information for publication or broadcast Disclosure.
- 24-1-209 - Communication between attorney and private detective privileged.
- 24-1-210 - Interpreters Dual party relay operators.
- 24-1-211 - Deaf persons Providing oral or deaf sign language interpreters in administrative and judicial proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.