2010 Tennessee Code
Title 23 - Attorneys-at-law
Chapter 3 - Unauthorized Practice and Improper Conduct
- 23-3-101 - Chapter definitions.
- 23-3-102 - Public officers prohibited from practicing.
- 23-3-103 - Unlawful practice prohibited Penalty.
- 23-3-104 - Unlawful division of fees Penalties.
- 23-3-105 - Privileged communications.
- 23-3-106 - Testimony as to interests transferred pending action.
- 23-3-107 - Penalty for improper testimony.
- 23-3-108 - Falsely representing self as a lawyer.
- 23-3-109 - Advertised fee as basis for court award for services.
- 23-3-110 - [Repealed.]
- 23-3-111 - Delinquency in student loan repayment.
- 23-3-112 - Action to recover damages for loss as a result of unlawful action or conduct.
- 23-3-113 - Practice before administrative boards and agencies excepted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.