2010 Tennessee Code
Title 20 - Civil Procedure
Chapter 1 - Parties to Actions
- 20-1-101 - [Repealed.]
- 20-1-102 - Indemnification of nominal plaintiff.
- 20-1-103 - Action on bond.
- 20-1-104 - Deserted wife as party.
- 20-1-105 - Expenses and loss of service incident to injury to child.
- 20-1-106 - [Repealed.]
- 20-1-107 - Several liability on joint obligations.
- 20-1-108 - Joinder of defendants on joint and several obligations.
- 20-1-109 - Action in name used in instrument.
- 20-1-110 - Failure of recovery against joint defendants.
- 20-1-111 - Maintaining action after executor or administrator removes from jurisdiction.
- 20-1-112 - Defenses of executors sued separately.
- 20-1-113 - Separate judgments against executors.
- 20-1-114 - Addition of parties.
- 20-1-115 - Intervention in property action.
- 20-1-116 - Substitution of defendant in property action.
- 20-1-117 - Substitution for levying officer.
- 20-1-118 - Default judgment against levying officer.
- 20-1-119 - Comparative fault Joinder of third party defendants.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.