2010 Tennessee Code
Title 2 - Elections
Chapter 9 - Voting Machines
- 2-9-101 - Specifications Contract for modification.
- 2-9-102 - Equipment furnished for machine.
- 2-9-103 - Voting machine technicians.
- 2-9-104 - Custody of machines and keys.
- 2-9-105 - Preparation of machines for election.
- 2-9-106 - Delivery of machines to polling places.
- 2-9-107 - Storage of machines.
- 2-9-108 - Period machines to remain locked.
- 2-9-109 - Precincts required to use voting machines Use of paper ballots in certain municipal elections.
- 2-9-110 - Use of non-standard machines.
- 2-9-111 - Payment for machines.
- 2-9-112 - State financing of voting machines Agreement.
- 2-9-113 - State financing of voting machines Purchase.
- 2-9-114 - Funding for voting machine loan fund.
- 2-9-115 - Use of voting machines owned by another governing body.
- 2-9-116 - Use of voting machines by groups of citizens.
- 2-9-117 - Approval of voting machines Reexamination of machines to ensure certification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.