2010 Tennessee Code
Title 2 - Elections
Chapter 8 - Determination of Results
- 2-8-101 - Meeting of county election commission following election.
- 2-8-102 - Undelivered returns.
- 2-8-103 - Form of returns Sufficiency.
- 2-8-104 - Opening of voting machines.
- 2-8-105 - Certification of tabulation and results.
- 2-8-106 - Mailing and filing of tabulation and certification.
- 2-8-107 - Disposition and keeping of pollbooks Computerized counties.
- 2-8-108 - Preservation of paper ballots and other ballot supplies.
- 2-8-109 - Messenger to bring county returns to the secretary of state.
- 2-8-110 - Public calculation and comparison of votes Declaration of election Certificates of election.
- 2-8-111 - Tie votes.
- 2-8-112 - Messenger to bring county returns to general assembly.
- 2-8-113 - Primary elections Determination of results.
- 2-8-114 - Primary elections Tie votes.
- 2-8-115 - Primary elections Certification of nominees.
- 2-8-116 - Right of candidate to receive certified copies of poll lists and tally sheets.
- 2-8-117 - [Repealed.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.