2010 Tennessee Code
Title 2 - Elections
Chapter 4 - Election Officials
- 2-4-101 - Officials conducting elections.
- 2-4-102 - Appointment of election officials and inspectors.
- 2-4-103 - Residence qualification of election officials.
- 2-4-104 - Judges to be of different political parties.
- 2-4-105 - Election officials and inspectors Limitation on number from same party Exception.
- 2-4-106 - Nominations for appointments as election officials Appointment by commission.
- 2-4-107 - Notice of appointment Form.
- 2-4-108 - Instruction of election officials Compensation.
- 2-4-109 - Compensation paid officials for services.
- 2-4-110 - Filling vacancies Notice of appointment.
- 2-4-111 - Administration of oaths.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.