2010 Tennessee Code
Title 2 - Elections
Chapter 19 - Prohibited Practices
Part 2 - Offenses by Public Officers and Employees (“Little Hatch Act”)
- 2-19-201 - Part definitions.
- 2-19-202 - Interference with election or nomination.
- 2-19-203 - Soliciting contributions for political purposes.
- 2-19-204 - Promises of benefits for political activity.
- 2-19-205 - Deprivation, attempts to deprive, or threats to deprive persons of benefits.
- 2-19-206 - Use of state-owned property for campaign advertising or activities.
- 2-19-207 - Political activity interfering with state business.
- 2-19-208 - Penalty for violations by public officers and employees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.