2010 Tennessee Code
Title 2 - Elections
Chapter 18 - Contested Election of Governor
- 2-18-101 - Determination by general assembly.
- 2-18-102 - Quorum Vote Adoption of rules of order Power to compel attendance.
- 2-18-103 - Tellers.
- 2-18-104 - Examination of election returns.
- 2-18-105 - Aggregate vote when no objection Resolution of election.
- 2-18-106 - Committee on the governor's election.
- 2-18-107 - Presence of candidates Objections and petitions Answer.
- 2-18-108 - Specific denials to answer.
- 2-18-109 - Powers and duties of committee.
- 2-18-110 - Petition and answer to be verified Oaths.
- 2-18-111 - Adjournment pending determination of objections.
- 2-18-112 - Report of committee.
- 2-18-113 - Consideration of report.
- 2-18-114 - Announcement of aggregate vote Declaration of election by resolution.
- 2-18-115 - Resolution evidence of election Inauguration.
- 2-18-116 - Finality of determination.
- 2-18-117 - Bond Enforcement of penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.