2010 Tennessee Code
Title 2 - Elections
Chapter 17 - Contested Elections
- 2-17-101 - Jurisdiction Standing.
- 2-17-102 - Contests for offices of general assembly members.
- 2-17-103 - Contests for office of presidential and vice presidential elector.
- 2-17-104 - Contest of primary election.
- 2-17-105 - Time for filing complaint.
- 2-17-106 - Time of trial Service of process.
- 2-17-107 - Testimony and orders.
- 2-17-108 - Witnesses.
- 2-17-109 - Poll books, voter signature lists and ballot applications as evidence.
- 2-17-110 - Voting machine as evidence.
- 2-17-111 - Minutes of proceedings.
- 2-17-112 - Judgment.
- 2-17-113 - Election declared void.
- 2-17-114 - Certification of judgment.
- 2-17-115 - Malicious or frivolous contests.
- 2-17-116 - [Repealed.]
- 2-17-117 - Circumstances justifying recount Determining procedure for recount.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.