2010 Tennessee Code
Title 2 - Elections
Chapter 13 - Political Parties and Primaries
Part 3 - Presidential Preference Primary and Convention Delegates
- 2-13-301 - Short title.
- 2-13-302 - Election of delegates to national convention.
- 2-13-303 - Certification of delegates, alternates and delegates-at-large Elections Allocations Apportionment of delegates according to primary votes.
- 2-13-304 - Placement of presidential candidates on preference primary ballot.
- 2-13-305 - Nominating petitions for delegates Filing.
- 2-13-306 - Nominating petitions Form.
- 2-13-307 - Declaration of candidacy.
- 2-13-308 - Indication of commitment.
- 2-13-309 - Presidential candidate's consent.
- 2-13-310 - Certified copies of nominating petition and declaration of delegate candidacy Filing Certification of names.
- 2-13-311 - Order of names on ballot.
- 2-13-312 - Number of votes.
- 2-13-313 - Allocation of elected delegates.
- 2-13-314 - Allocation of delegates-at-large and alternates.
- 2-13-315 - Certification of political party's delegates.
- 2-13-316 - Vacancies in delegation.
- 2-13-317 - Binding effect of presidential primary.
- 2-13-318 - Legislative intent.
- 2-13-319 - Conduct of elections.
- 2-13-320 - Election to fill vacancies in county legislative body Date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.