2010 Tennessee Code
Title 16 - Courts
Chapter 22 - Drug Court Treatment Act of 2003
- 16-22-101 - Short title.
- 16-22-102 - Legislative intent Goals.
- 16-22-103 - Chapter definitions.
- 16-22-104 - General principles.
- 16-22-105 - Administration.
- 16-22-106 - Application for grant funds.
- 16-22-107 - Prohibited use of grant awards.
- 16-22-108 - Establishment of advisory committee.
- 16-22-109 - Collection and assessment of fees
- 16-22-110 - Administration and disbursement of fees.
- 16-22-111 - No right to treatment conferred.
- 16-22-112 - Construction.
- 16-22-113 - Treatment program participants.
- 16-22-114 - Juvenile court drug court treatment programs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.