2010 Tennessee Code
Title 13 - Public Planning And Housing
Chapter 22 - Housing Rehabilitation
- 13-22-101 - Definitions.
- 13-22-102 - Qualification of housing for mortgage insurance.
- 13-22-103 - Continuation of agency Termination Payment of claims.
- 13-22-104 - Powers.
- 13-22-105 - Mortgage insurance fund Premium reserve fund Home repair loan insurance account.
- 13-22-106 - Assistance by state.
- 13-22-107 - Tax exemption.
- 13-22-108 - Reports Examinations.
- 13-22-109 - Requirements for commitment Amount Liability of personnel.
- 13-22-110 - Maximum aggregate amount.
- 13-22-111 - Guaranty account.
- 13-22-112 - Mortgage insurance Interest assistance.
- 13-22-113 - Temporary vacation of premises.
- 13-22-114 - Inconsistency with other laws Liberal construction.
- 13-22-115 - Graduated payment mortgages Insurance authorized.
- 13-22-116 - Graduated payment mortgages Requirements for commitment to insure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.