2010 Tennessee Code
Title 13 - Public Planning And Housing
Chapter 18 - Major Energy Projects
- 13-18-101 - Short title.
- 13-18-102 - Definitions.
- 13-18-103 - Applications for designation as major energy project, joint review, and expedited review Revocation or termination Judicial review.
- 13-18-104 - Joint review team State lead agency Local lead agency.
- 13-18-105 - Duty of joining local agency to participate in and abide by joint review process schedule.
- 13-18-106 - Joining federal agency to cooperate and abide by schedule.
- 13-18-107 - Meeting of joint review team Timing Notice.
- 13-18-108 - Selection of team leader Presentation by applicant Draft agreement.
- 13-18-109 - Second meeting Completion of agreement of responsibility.
- 13-18-110 - Additional meetings.
- 13-18-111 - Consolidation of applications Project decision schedule.
- 13-18-112 - Preapplication meetings Failure to participate.
- 13-18-113 - Implementation and compliance with project decision schedule.
- 13-18-114 - Special procedures for state agencies authorized.
- 13-18-115 - Judicial action to enforce schedule.
- 13-18-116 - Consolidated hearings.
- 13-18-117 - State or local timing provisions modified to coincide with federal law.
- 13-18-118 - Waiver of state or local law enacted after commencement of construction.
- 13-18-119 - Modification of project decision schedule.
- 13-18-120 - Certification of approvals Effect.
- 13-18-121 - Intervention or appearance in other action.
- 13-18-122 - Appeals Consequent revision of project decision schedule.
- 13-18-123 - Time limits for petitions for review.
- 13-18-124 - Limitations on injunctive relief not part of final judgment.
- 13-18-125 - Expedited review procedure.
- 13-18-126 - All state entities authorized to provide assistance Composition of joint review staff Loans of personnel.
- 13-18-127 - Rules and regulations.
- 13-18-128 - Statutory purpose Liberal construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.