2010 Tennessee Code
Title 13 - Public Planning And Housing
Chapter 11 - Uniform Relocation Assistance
- 13-11-101 - Short title.
- 13-11-102 - Purpose.
- 13-11-103 - Definitions.
- 13-11-104 - Effect upon property acquisition.
- 13-11-105 - Moving and related expenses.
- 13-11-106 - Replacement housing for homeowners.
- 13-11-107 - Replacement housing for tenants and certain others.
- 13-11-108 - Relocation assistance advisory services.
- 13-11-109 - Housing replacement by state agency as last resort.
- 13-11-110 - Requirements for relocation payments and assistance of state assisted programs Assurances of availability of housing.
- 13-11-111 - Permissive authority given local agency.
- 13-11-112 - State share of costs.
- 13-11-113 - Authority of the governor.
- 13-11-114 - Administration Relocation assistance programs.
- 13-11-115 - Payments not to be considered as income or resources.
- 13-11-116 - Replacement by building code enforcement or voluntary rehabilitation.
- 13-11-117 - Reduction in payments.
- 13-11-118 - Uneconomic remnant Donation of property.
- 13-11-119 - State as federal agent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.