2010 Tennessee Code
Title 12 - Public Property, Printing And Contracts
Chapter 4 - Public Contracts
Part 2 - Surety Bonds
- 12-4-201 - Contractors bonds Securities or cash in lieu of bonds.
- 12-4-202 - Failure to require bond.
- 12-4-203 - Contractor disclaiming subcontractor's liability.
- 12-4-204 - Action on bond by laborer or materialman.
- 12-4-205 - Notice of claim.
- 12-4-206 - Joinder of parties Limitation of actions.
- 12-4-207 - Bond to pay taxes, licenses, and other amounts due.
- 12-4-208 - Action on bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.