2019 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 43 - Property
Chapter 02A - Alien Ownership Of Agricultural Land
- § 43-2A-1 "Agricultural land" defined.
- § 43-2A-2 Maximum alien ownership of agricultural land--Exceptions.
- § 43-2A-3 Agricultural land acquired by devise or descent--Time to alienate title.
- § 43-2A-4 Aliens acquiring agricultural land by process of law--Time to alienate title.
- § 43-2A-5 Nonresident alien becoming bona fide resident--Right to acquire agricultural land.
- § 43-2A-6 Agricultural land acquired or held in violation of act--Forfeiture to state.
- § 43-2A-7 Reports monitored by Department of Agriculture.
- § 43-2A-8 Exception for property owned by corporation for nonfarming purposes--Cement Plant Commission property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.