2018 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 47 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 30 - Corporate Frauds And Mismanagement
- § 47-30-1 Fraudulent subscription agreement--Misdemeanor.
- § 47-30-2 Fraudulent deception of public officer in connection with issuance of stock--Felony.
- § 47-30-3 Fraudulent prospectus or report--Felony.
- § 47-30-4 Receipt of corporate property without proper accounting entry as theft.
- § 47-30-5 Fraudulent corporate insolvency--Participating directors--Misdemeanor.
- § 47-30-6 Fraudulent mutilation or falsification of corporate books as felony.
- § 47-30-7 Refusal to permit stockholder access to books--Misdemeanor.
- § 47-30-8 Unauthorized use of another's name in corporate publications--Misdemeanor.
- § 47-30-9 Participation in false report or refusing to make report as misdemeanor.
- § 47-30-10 Director's liability for failure to perform duties--Misdemeanor.
- § 47-30-11 Director deemed to possess knowledge.
- § 47-30-12 Presence of director at meeting as concurrence--Written dissent--Procedure.
- § 47-30-13 Definition of director.
- § 47-30-14 Foreign incorporation no defense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.