2018 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 47 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 20 - Cooperatives--Records, Accounts And Reports
§ 47-20-17 Change of registered office or registered agent--Procedure.
47-20-17. Change of registered office or registered agent--Procedure. A corporation may change its registered office or change its registered agent, or both, upon filing in the Office of the Secretary of State a statement setting forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The street address, or a statement that there is no street address, of its current registered office;
(3) If the address of its current registered office is to be changed, the street address, or a statement that there is no street address, of its new registered office;
(4) The name of its current registered agent;
(5) If its current registered agent is to be changed, the name of the new registered agent and the new agent's written consent to the appointment. Such consent may be given by electronic signature pursuant to chapter 53-12 ;
(6) That the address of its registered office and the address of the business office of its registered agent, as changed, will be identical; and
(7) That such change was authorized by resolution duly adopted by the board of directors.
Source: SL 1977, ch 381, § 4; SL 1989, ch 390, § 16; SL 2004, ch 280, § 8.