2018 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 47 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 14A - South Dakota Business Trust Act
§ 47-14A-57 Fees-Documents not effective until fee paid.
47-14A-57. Fees-Documents not effective until fee paid. No document required to be filed under this section is effective until the applicable fee required by this section is paid. The following fees shall be paid to and collected by the secretary of state for the use of the state:
(1) Application for reservation of name, $50;
(2) Application for renewal of reservation, $50;
(3) Notice of transfer or cancellation of reservation, $50;
(4) Certificate of trust, $125;
(5) Certificate of amendment, $125;
(6) Certificate of cancellation, $125;
(7) Certificate of merger or consolidation, $125;
(8) Certificate of correction, $125;
(9) Certificate of termination or amendment or a restated certificate, $125; and
(10) All other certificates filed under this chapter, $50.
Source: SL 2001, ch 245, § 57; SL 2009, ch 4, § 13.