2018 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 47 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 11C - Podiatric Corporations
- § 47-11C-1 Podiatric corporations and limited liability companies authorized.
- § 47-11C-1.1 Definition of terms.
- § 47-11C-2 Corporate name--Ethical standards.
- § 47-11C-3 Podiatric license required for officers, directors, and shareholders.
- § 47-11C-3.1 Revocable trust as shareholder--Conditions.
- § 47-11C-4 Purchase at book value of shares of deceased or ineligible shareholder.
- § 47-11C-5 Contracts for personal services with licensed podiatrists.
- § 47-11C-6 Professional services limited to licensed agents.
- § 47-11C-7 Licensed employees subject to discipline under practice act.
- § 47-11C-8 Certificate of registration required--Contents of application.
- § 47-11C-9 Investigation on application--Conditions to issuance of certificate--Duration of certificate.
- § 47-11C-10 Posting of certificate.
- § 47-11C-11 Change of location of corporation--Certificate amended.
- § 47-11C-12 Certificate not assignable.
- § 47-11C-13 Annual renewal of certificate--Conditions.
- § 47-11C-14 Suspension or revocation of certificate--Grounds.
- § 47-11C-15 Suspension or revocation proceedings deemed contested case.
- § 47-11C-16 Relationship with patient unchanged.
- § 47-11C-17 to 47-11C-21. Repealed.
- § 47-11C-21.1 Personal liability of shareholders, directors, and officers of professional corporations or members or managers of limited liability companies limited for corporate or individual obligations--Exception.
- § 47-11C-21.2 Amendment of articles of incorporation to be consistent with law.
- § 47-11C-21.3 Application of repealed provisions to acts, errors, or omissions occurring before July 1, 2005.
- § 47-11C-22 Pension and insurance plans for employees--Restrictions on terms.
- § 47-11C-23 Private corporations law applicable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.