2018 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 47 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 11A - Chiropractic Corporations
- § 47-11A-1 Formation of corporation and limited liability company authorized.
- § 47-11A-1.1 Definition of terms.
- § 47-11A-2 Purpose of corporation.
- § 47-11A-3 Powers and privileges restricted to corporate purpose.
- § 47-11A-4 Words or abbreviations required in corporate name--Ethical standards.
- § 47-11A-5 Shareholding restricted to licensed chiropractors--Active practice required.
- § 47-11A-5.1 Revocable trust as shareholder--Conditions.
- § 47-11A-6 Disposition of shares when shareholder no longer eligible.
- § 47-11A-7 Qualifications of president, directors, and officers.
- § 47-11A-8 to 47-11A-12. Repealed.
- § 47-11A-12.1 Personal liability of shareholders, directors, and officers of professional corporations or members or managers of limited liability companies limited for corporate or individual obligations--Exception.
- § 47-11A-12.2 Amendment of articles of incorporation to be consistent with law.
- § 47-11A-12.3 Application of repealed provisions to acts, errors, or omissions occurring before July 1, 2005.
- § 47-11A-13 Articles of incorporation filed with chiropractic examiners--List of shareholders and employees.
- § 47-11A-14 Purchase at book value of shares of deceased or ineligible shareholder.
- § 47-11A-15 Corporate practice of chiropractic restricted--Application of canons of ethics.
- § 47-11A-16 Pension and insurance plans for employees--Restrictions on terms.
- § 47-11A-17 Standards of professional conduct binding on corporation.
- § 47-11A-18 Violation as ground for revocation of chiropractic license.
- § 47-11A-19 Individual professional obligations unimpaired--Individual subject to discipline .
- § 47-11A-20 Relationship with patient unchanged.
- § 47-11A-21 Management of deceased or substantially disabled chiropractor's practice
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.