2017 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 47 - CORPORATIONS
Chapter 11D - Physician's Assistants Corporations
- § 47-11D-1 Formation of corporation or limited liability company authorized.
- § 47-11D-1.1 Definition of terms.
- § 47-11D-2 Name of corporation or limited liability company.
- § 47-11D-3 Certification of officers, directors and shareholders.
- § 47-11D-3.1 Revocable trust as shareholder--Conditions.
- § 47-11D-4 Death of shareholders--Computation of book value.
- § 47-11D-5 Contracts for personal services with certified persons.
- § 47-11D-6 Professional services limited to certified employees.
- § 47-11D-7 Certified employees subject to discipline.
- § 47-11D-8 Certificate of registration required--Application.
- § 47-11D-9 Investigation upon application--Issuance of certificate--Duration of certificate.
- § 47-11D-10 Posting of certificate.
- § 47-11D-11 Change of location--Amending certificate.
- § 47-11D-12 Certificate not assignable.
- § 47-11D-13 Annual renewal of certificate.
- § 47-11D-14 Suspension or revocation of certificate of registration--Grounds.
- § 47-11D-15 Procedure for suspension or revocation of certificate.
- § 47-11D-16 Relationship with patient unchanged.
- § 47-11D-17 to 47-11D-21. Repealed.
- § 47-11D-21.1 Personal liability of shareholders, directors, and officers of professional corporations or members or managers of limited liability companies limited for corporate or individual obligations--Exception.
- § 47-11D-21.2 Amendment of articles of incorporation to be consistent with law.
- § 47-11D-21.3 Application of repealed provisions to acts, errors, or omissions occurring before July 1, 2005.
- § 47-11D-22 Pension, profit sharing, insurance, and welfare plans for employees--Restrictions.
- § 47-11D-23 Application of private corporations law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.