2017 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 43 - PROPERTY
Chapter 05 - Restraints On Alienation Of Property
- § 43-5-1 Absolute power of alienation--Suspension--Limitation.
- § 43-5-2 Future interests suspending absolute power of alienation beyond prescribed limitation void.
- § 43-5-3 Term of years--Suspension of absolute ownership.
- § 43-5-4 Suspension of power to alienate trust as suspension of power of alienation.
- § 43-5-5 Computation of period for interest or trust created under power of appointment.
- § 43-5-6 Distribution according to intent of creator.
- § 43-5-7 Exempt transfers.
- § 43-5-8 Rule against perpetuities not in force.
- § 43-5-9 Limitation of actions to void existing instruments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.