2015 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 55 - FIDUCIARIES AND TRUSTS
Chapter 16 - Qualified Dispositions In Trust
- § 55-16-1 Definitions.
- § 55-16-2 Trust instrument defined.
- § 55-16-3 Qualified person defined.
- § 55-16-4 Persons and entities not to be considered qualified person--Appointment, removal, or replacement of co-trustee, trust advisor, or trust protector.
- § 55-16-5 Service as investment trust advisor.
- § 55-16-6 Successor qualified person.
- § 55-16-7 Disposition to more than one trustee--Qualified disposition even if all trustees are not qualified persons.
- § 55-16-8 Powers and rights of transferor--Effect on qualified disposition.
- § 55-16-9 Creditors' actions limited to transfers with intent to defraud.
- § 55-16-10 Creditors' claims--Extinguishment--Exceptions--Burden of proof.
- § 55-16-11 Disposition by transferor who is a trustee--Time of disposition.
- § 55-16-12 Creditor or other person--Rights with respect to a qualified disposition--Action against trustee, advisor, or trust preparer prohibited.
- § 55-16-13 Action against trustee, advisor, or preparer of trust prohibited if action by creditor would be barred--Jurisdiction--Attorneys' fees and costs.
- § 55-16-14 Multiple qualified dispositions in same trust instrument.
- § 55-16-15 Application of chapter.
- § 55-16-16 Avoidance of qualified disposition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.