2015 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 22 - Weight, Size And Load Restrictions
§ 32-22-21.2 Highways to which maximum weight limit applies.
32-22-21.2. Highways to which maximum weight limit applies.
The maximum weight limit as provided by subsection 32-22-21(1)(e) applies to the following highways:
(1) The interstate highway system;
(2) Any locally designated highway within the corporate limits of any municipality adjacent to the interstate highway system;
(3) U.S. Highway 12 from Interstate 29 to Aberdeen;
(4) State Highway 37 from Interstate 90 to Huron;
(5) U.S. Highway 83 from Interstate 90 to Pierre;
(6) State Highway 79 from Interstate 90 to the Nebraska border;
(7) U.S. Highway 85 from Interstate 90 to Belle Fourche; and
(8) State Highway 50 from Interstate 29 to Yankton.
Source: SL 2013, ch 148, § 2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.