2014 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 3 - PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES
Chapter 08 - Compensation of Officers and Employees
- § 3-8-1 Constitutional officers to devote full time to office--Compensation limited tosalaries--Businesses engaged in prior to taking office.
- § 3-8-1.1 to 3-8-1.12. Repealed.
- § 3-8-1.13 Compensation defined.
- § 3-8-2 Annual appropriation for salaries of constitutional officers.
- § 3-8-2.1 Adjustment of salaries of constitutional officers and judges.
- § 3-8-3 Salaried state officer retaining money received as theft.
- § 3-8-4 Dual salaries prohibited.
- § 3-8-4.1 Salary or per diem prohibited for service by state employee on board, commission,committee, or council--Reimbursement of expenses.
- § 3-8-4.2 Compensation permitted for other state employment during off duty hours.
- § 3-8-4.3 Compensation permitted for other state employment during unpaid leave of absence.
- § 3-8-5 Repealed.
- § 3-8-5.1 to 3-8-5.4. Repealed.
- § 3-8-6 Time of payment of compensation and expenses of state officers and employees.
- § 3-8-6.1 Repealed.
- § 3-8-6.2 Central payroll system administered by Bureau of Finance and Management--Rulesand regulations.
- § 3-8-6.3 Repealed.
- § 3-8-7 Repealed.
- § 3-8-8 Accrued compensation payable to spouse and children of deceased employee if estateexempt from creditors' claims.
- § 3-8-9 Information required for payment to spouse or children of deceased employee.
- § 3-8-10 Probate proceedings not required for payment to spouse or children of deceasedemployee--Discharge of liability.
- § 3-8-11 Cancellation and replacement of warrant payable to deceased employee.
- § 3-8-12 Salary increase of full-time elected official who may vote on own salary delayed.
- § 3-8-13 Longevity pay for state employees.
- § 3-8-14 Salary differences for certain National Guard and reserve members to be paid bystate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.