2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 37. Child Passenger Restraint System
- §32-37-1 Use of system required--Violation as petty offense.
- §32-37-1.1 Operator to assure that passengers between ages five and eighteen wear seat belts.
- §32-37-1.2 Certain operators required to wear seat belts.
- §32-37-1.3 Passengers between ages fourteen and eighteen required to wear seat belts.
- §32-37-2 Exemptions.
- §32-37-3 Repealed.
- §32-37-4 Violation not considered negligence or assumption of risk--Evidence inadmissible.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.