2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 36. Abandoned, Derelict And Junk Motor Vehicles And Scrap Metals
- §32-36-1 Declaration of public interest in disposal.
- §32-36-2 Definition of terms.
- §32-36-3 Authority of removal agency generally.
- §32-36-4 Entry on land for purpose of removal.
- §32-36-4.1 Removal of abandoned vehicles from private property without written permission prohibited.
- §32-36-5 Title information to be furnished to removal agency.
- §32-36-6 Repealed.
- §32-36-7 Repealed.
- §32-36-8 Notice to owner and lien holders after removal--Contents--Form--Publication of notice--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-36-9 Vesting of title in removal agency after notice sent--Time allowed for holder of title or lienholder to reclaim--Notice of intent to reclaim--Failure to reclaim.
- §32-36-10 Repealed.
- §32-36-11 Application for certificate of title by removal agency.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.