2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 34. Accidents And Accident Reports
- §32-34-1, 32-34-2. Repealed.
- §32-34-3 Duty of vehicle operator to stop in case of accident--Information given--Aid to injured persons.
- §32-34-3.1 Immediate report to police authority when persons entitled to receive information are disabled--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-34-4 Duty to stop after accident with unattended vehicle or property--Leaving information--Report to police--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-34-5 Hit and run accident resulting in death or injury as felony.
- §32-34-6 Information furnished by driver involved in property damage accident--Failure as misdemeanor.
- §32-34-7 Duty to give immediate notice of accident to law enforcement officer--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-34-7.1 Repealed.
- §32-34-8 Physical incapacity of driver.
- §32-34-9 Duty of occupant of vehicle to give notice where driver is physically incapable--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-34-9.1 Repealed.
- §32-34-10 Duty of law enforcement officer upon receipt of notice of accident--Report to department.
- §32-34-11 Supplemental reports to department.
- §32-34-12 Adoption of uniform report form.
- §32-34-13 Accident reports not privileged--Fees for locating and furnishing reports.
- §32-34-13.1 Fees of local law enforcement personnel for furnishing copies of accident reports.
- §32-34-14 to 32-34-22. Repealed.
- §32-34-23 Repair of vehicle with reportable damage prohibited unless required notice affixed--Violation as misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.