2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 32. School Buses
- §32-32-1 "School bus" defined.
- §32-32-2 Marking of school bus--When markings to be concealed--Violation as petty offense.
- §32-32-3 Color of school bus--Exception--Violation as petty offense.
- §32-32-4 Use of color for other vehicles prohibited--Repainting of buses formerly used--Violation as petty offense.
- §32-32-5 Flashing red and amber lights required--Exception--Removal from buses formerly used.
- §32-32-5.1 Buses covered by lighting requirements--Deadline for meeting requirements.
- §32-32-5.2 Use of red and amber lights by school bus operator--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-32-6 Duty of motorists to slow or stop in obedience to amber or red signal--Exception for specified highways--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-32-7 Highways with separate roadways--Buses stopped in loading zones.
- §32-32-8 Repealed.
- §32-32-9 Civil penalty against vehicle failing to stop for school bus.
- §32-32-10 Civil proceeding for penalty--Lien of penalty.
- §32-32-11 Lien not applicable to vehicle leased or used without owner's consent--Subordination to security interests.
- §32-32-12 Stop arm signal required.
- §32-32-13 Transportation of persons attending conventions by school buses.
- §32-32-14 Head Start buses to be painted school bus yellow.
- §32-32-15 Repealed.
- §32-32-16 Deadline for equipping bus with stop arm signal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.