2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 31. Emergency Vehicles
- §32-31-1 Circumstances under which emergency vehicle may disregard traffic regulations.
- §32-31-2 Particular regulations which may be disregarded.
- §32-31-3 Use of emergency signals required.
- §32-31-4 Speed limits inapplicable under specified conditions.
- §32-31-5 Duty of operator to use care--Liability for recklessness.
- §32-31-6 Duty of other motorists upon approach of emergency vehicle--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-31-6.1 Stop required upon approaching stopped emergency vehicle using red signals--Requirements for approaching vehicles using amber or yellow signals--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-31-7 Following fire apparatus as misdemeanor--Minimum following or parking distance.
- §32-31-8 Driving over fire hose prohibited--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-31-9 Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.