2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 29. Required Stops
- §32-29-1 Indication of right-of-way by stop or yield signs.
- §32-29-2 Stop and yield signs to designate through highways--Visibility at night.
- §32-29-2.1 Action required at stop sign--Place of stopping--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-29-2.2 Stop required before entering from alley, building or private road--Place of stopping--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-29-3 Duty when approaching yield sign--Pedestrians--Violation as misdemeanor--Collision prima facie evidence of failure to yield.
- §32-29-4 Stop required when grade crossing signal operating--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-29-5 Vehicles required to stop at all grade crossings--Shifting gears while crossing--Misdemeanor.
- §32-29-6 Repealed.
- §32-29-7 Posting of dangerous grade crossings--Stop required of all vehicles--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-29-8 Construction and low-clearance vehicles required to take special precautions at grade crossings--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-29-9 Notice and precautions required of equipment operators making crossings--Warning signal--Flagman--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-29-10 Repealed.
- §32-29-11 Location of mandatory brake checks--Failure to stop as misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.