2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 27. Pedestrians' Rights And Duties
- §32-27-1 Yielding right-of-way to pedestrian making proper crossing--Regulated intersections--Violation as petty offense.
- §32-27-1.1 Pedestrian defined.
- §32-27-2 Yielding right-of-way to pedestrians at controlled intersections--Circumstances under which pedestrians must yield--Violation as petty offense.
- §32-27-3 Local ordinances regulating crossing at controlled intersections.
- §32-27-4 Jaywalking--Duty to yield right-of-way to vehicles--Violation as petty offense.
- §32-27-5 Highways without sidewalks--Duty to walk facing traffic--Violation as petty offense.
- §32-27-5.1 Repealed.
- §32-27-6 Blind persons--Use of cane by sighted persons as petty offense.
- §32-27-7 Duty of motorist to stop for pedestrian carrying cane or guided by dog--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-27-8 Rights of blind persons not carrying cane or guided by dog--Contributory negligence.
- §32-27-9 Superseded.
- §32-27-10 Failing to yield right-of-way to persons working on highway--Warning signals--Misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.