2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 24. Reckless And Unsafe Driving
- §32-24-1 Definition of reckless driving--Misdemeanor.
- §32-24-2 Coasting downhill in neutral or with clutch out as misdemeanor.
- §32-24-3 Reckless driving--Second or subsequent offense as misdemeanor--Revocation of driving privilege--Restricted driving privilege.
- §32-24-4 Prosecution for reckless driving--Information in two parts to charge particular offense and former conviction or convictions.
- §32-24-5 Prosecution for reckless driving--Plea and trial method taken first on charge of principal offense--Notice to accused of charge of former conviction or convictions.
- §32-24-6 Prosecution for reckless driving--Trial on former conviction or convictions after guilty finding on principal offense charged.
- §32-24-7 Repealed.
- §32-24-8 Definition of careless driving--Misdemeanor.
- §32-24-9 Definition of exhibition driving--Misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.