2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 21. Motor Vehicle Inspection
- §32-21-1 to 32-21-3. Repealed.
- §32-21-3.1 Annual inspection of large passenger vehicles used by nonprofit organizations--Certificate--Safety standards--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-21-4 to 32-21-26. Repealed.
- §32-21-27 Operation of improperly repaired or adjusted vehicle as misdemeanor.
- §32-21-28 Requiring driver to stop and submit to inspection of vehicle.
- §32-21-29 Issuance of warning ticket--Contents of tickets--Time within which correction must be made.
- §32-21-30 Compliance with directions of peace officer--Violation as misdemeanor--Venue of violations.
- §32-21-31, 32-21-32. Repealed.
- §32-21-33 Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.