2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 20B. Bicycle Regulation
- §32-20B-1 Identifying number required on bicycle sold at retail--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20B-2 Operation on sidewalk or crosswalk--Rights of bicyclist--Duty to stop.
- §32-20B-3 Operation on sidewalk or crosswalk--Duty to yield right-of-way to pedestrian--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20B-4 Parking on sidewalk--Violation as petty offense.
- §32-20B-5 Operation on roadway--Riding close to right-hand curb required--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20B-6 Turning, stopping, or starting signals required--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20B-7 Racing in approved event authorized--Approval of transportation commission or local authorities.
- §32-20B-8 Racing--Exemption from traffic laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.